Friday, March 11, 2011

things are changing!

i took my measurements again today... i was not feeling good about it because i didn't get good news last week but i got on the scale. my heart sunk immediately. my weight actually went up 2 lbs to 133. then i got out the tape measure. waist-29 hips-38.5. this part made my day! another inch down on my waist! i wish i had been smart enough to start watching what i ate a year ago! exercise is important but i am realizing quickly that diet is key. i am going to post another pic next week and hopefully you can all tell a difference. i can tell a little but my hips haven't changed much yet so the jeans still feel the same.

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting! I know the scale sucks sometimes (okay a lot of the time), but the inches makes a huge difference! Go Kristin! I'm totally jealous! Keep it up and keep posting...it keeps me motivated, seriously.

    ReplyDelete