Friday, March 4, 2011

friends?

do any of you have people that you feel like you need to impress... for no apparent reason? or that are intimidating to you somehow?

i hate this feeling! and anytime i see one of these people i feel completely inadequate and awkward. just so we are clear, there are very few people who make me feel this way. i am a naturally awkward person so it is not unusual for me to clam up in social situations but there are just some people that make it so much worse. i envy people with great social skills!

2 comments:

  1. Just to let you know, I have always looked up to you and I think you are so awesome! I've always been a wee bit envious of how cute you always are too! :) Love ya cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bri! i feel the same way about you! you are awesome! love you!

    ReplyDelete